Back to Careers
Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues and media companies, we help them activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Tiny Horse is seeking an experienced Content Manager. This position will service multiple clients and will sit within the organization’s Content division, reporting directly to the Director of Content.
- Develop cross-platform content strategy for clients
- Write, edit, and proof long- and short-form content (social media, articles, blogs, emails, etc.)
- Manage editorial and social calendars
- Manage social media accounts on behalf of clients (copywriting, scheduling, publishing, community management)
- Coordinate with contractors and freelancers for external copywriting needs. Manage timelines and ensure deliverables are met with quality and accuracy
- Ideate creative content ideas, specifically for social media
- Work with creative team and designers to bring creative content ideas to life
- Develop monthly social reports to deliver to clients
- Manage ongoing communication with clients on necessary approvals
- Assist with any influencer marketing initiatives (talent research, campaign development, talent outreach, campaign management, reporting)
- Keep apprised of relevant trends across content, social media, and influencer marketing – and ensure internal team is kept up to date accordingly
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing or relatable agency experience
- Experience managing social media platforms for brands
- Strong writing skills
- Track record of producing quality content across different digital platforms
- Experience managing influencer marketing campaigns a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead client-facing calls and communications
- Willingness to work additional hours and travel as needed
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, and work across functions
- Self starter with a strong ability to perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision
- Develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication, and act proactively
We’re a small, smart, energetic team.
We value character, innovation, and intelligent, forward-thinking ideas.
We like working together and don’t expect anyone to have every answer…just to know how to find the answer.
We’re obsessed with the Enneagram.
We’re problem solvers who thrive with a problem others have called “unsolvable.”
We sit at the intersection of marketing and entertainment and it informs how we think about the marketing problems companies face today.
What we offer:
Work From Home Fridays (but right now, we're remote!)
Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
The Latest Tech – MacBook, iPhone, etc.
Stocked Kitchen and Bar
Woof Woof (Dog-Friendly Office)