Back to Careers
New York, NY
Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. We help brands activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Team Whistle is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized person to join the team as a Project Manager. As Team Whistle continues to grow, our roster of winnable markets also grows, leading us to prioritize new business opportunities. That is why within Team Whistle we are developing a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first full service media property and we want you to build with us!
- Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for Solutions Partnership Team projects
- Own communications for process, deliverables, and timelines
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Solutions team (including but not limited to Content, Creative, Analytics, Account Management, Media, and Strategy) to ensure their inputs and outputs on a project are aligned with larger timing and milestone needs
- Own and manage internal trackers and pipeline deliverables for partnership development
- Be client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- Report to and support the Director of Global Marketing
- 3-5 years of successful media experience within video or digital, managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds – interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Organized, hard work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing, sports and entertainment, and content
- You play for the front of the jersey; you see your success as tied to overall team success
- Bachelor’s Degree
We’re a small, smart, energetic team.
We value character, innovation, and intelligent, forward-thinking ideas.
We like working together and don’t expect anyone to have every answer…just to know how to find the answer.
We’re obsessed with the Enneagram.
We’re problem solvers who thrive with a problem others have called “unsolvable.”
We sit at the intersection of marketing and entertainment and it informs how we think about the marketing problems companies face today.
What we offer:
Work From Home Fridays (but right now, we're remote!)
Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
The Latest Tech
Stocked Kitchen and Bar
Woof Woof (Dog-Friendly Office)