Back to Careers
Social Media Coordinator
Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues and media companies, we help them activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Tiny Horse is seeking an experienced Social Media Coordinator. This position will service multiple clients and will sit within the organization’s Solutions Team, reporting directly to the Director of Content.
- Develop cross-platform social media marketing strategies that are native to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI
- Ideate creative content ideas, specifically for social media, and see them through to execution
- Research and pitch viral, breaking, and social-friendly content
- Produce and edit original real-time social content
- Create and curate content published across social platforms including YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and beyond
- Creatively and strategically optimize original editorial and video content for all social platforms
- Develop and manage editorial and social calendars
- Write social media copy across platforms
- Manage fan communities across social platforms, which includes responding, sharing, and driving conversation with followers
- Strong ability to bring a brand voice to life across social
- Coordinate with the analytics team to ensure best practices are being followed and necessary adjustments are being made in real time.
- Develop monthly social reports to deliver to clients
- Review daily uploads for quality control and accuracy
- Keep apprised of relevant trends across social media – and ensure internal team and clients are kept up to date accordingly
- 1-3 years of experience working in social media
- Must be fluent in all social platforms, including engagement best practices, formats, specs and paid promotion opportunities
- You are social media obsessed and stay up to date on viral content, meme culture, and trends. Robust knowledge of current events + pop culture + sports + music
- Photo and video editing skills a plus
- Track record of producing quality content across different digital platforms
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to work additional hours and travel as needed
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, and work across functions
- Self starter with a strong ability to perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision
We’re a small, smart, energetic team.
We value character, innovation, and intelligent, forward-thinking ideas.
We like working together and don’t expect anyone to have every answer…just to know how to find the answer.
We’re obsessed with the Enneagram.
We’re problem solvers who thrive with a problem others have called “unsolvable.”
We sit at the intersection of marketing and entertainment and it informs how we think about the marketing problems companies face today.
What we offer:
Work From Home Fridays (but right now, we're remote!)
Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
The Latest Tech
Stocked Kitchen and Bar
Woof Woof (Dog-Friendly Office)